You are NOT Alone!
IF THIS IS AN EMERGENCY and REQUIRES IMMEDIATE HELP, CALL 911!
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or Text HOME to 741741
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention Website: https://afsp.org/
- Spectrum Cares at: 716-882-4357
- WNY Psychotherapy at: 716-837-6705 press 2 or via website: https://www.wnypsychotherapy.com/
- Trevor Project for Youth and LGBTQ Website: https://www.thetrevorproject.org/
- What to Do if You're Worried About Suicide from Child Mind Institute
Information taken from National Association of School Psychologists website: https://www.nasponline.org/resources-and-publications/resources-and-podcasts/school-safety-and-crisis/mental-health-resources/preventing-youth-suicide