You are NOT Alone!
IF THIS IS AN EMERGENCY and REQUIRES IMMEDIATE HELP, CALL 911.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or Text HOME to 741741
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention: https://afsp.org/
- Spectrum Cares at 716-882-4357
- WNY Psychotherapy at 716-837-6705 press 2 or http://www.
- Trevor Project for Youth and LGBTQ: https://www.
- "What to Do if You're Worried About Suicide" from Child Mind Institute
Information taken from National Association of School Psychologists website: https://www.
nasponline.org/resources-and- publications/resources/school- safety-and-crisis/preventing- youth-suicide
Infographic in PDF format for Preventing Youth Suicide below: Preventing Youth Suicide