Senior Yearbook Requirements
- Order Your Yearbook $25+tax
- Check or Cash - see Mrs. Quartz
- Credit - www.jostensyearbooks.com*
- Personalization is free for seniors if you do so through Mrs. Quartz! If you personalize an online order, you will be charged!
- Submit your Senior pictures & Baby Pictures to Mrs. Bartholomew
- Pictures should ideally be submitted digitally (via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, on CD, or on a usb drive). Hard copies can be turned in. Please see the reverse for more information.
- If you plan to use the pictures taken at LCS, you still need to see Mrs. Bartholomew by the deadline to choose which picture will be put in the yearbook. If you fail to do so, one will be chosen for you.
- If you have yet to have your picture taken at LCS, you will be scheduled to do so this fall. These photos are required by the school.
- Fill out your Senior Biography - This will be emailed to you soon! Please listen to announcements and complete them ASAP!
- Submit Parent/Guardian Ad- (optional). See attached paper for more information.
- Write a Thank You Note- (encouraged) to CSS Farms, Inc is donating $30 towards the cost of your senior yearbook. Write them a card to say thank you for the generous donation! (CSS Farms, 4189 NY-78, Bliss, NY 14024)
Frequently Asked Questions:
How many photos should you submit?
Students this year may submit 2 Senior photos of their choice, plus 1 baby picture. The yearbook staff does not guarantee that all photos submitted will be included in the yearbook. If more photos are submitted than allowed in the layout, you will have the opportunity to prioritize your photos.
What type of photos should I choose?
Please try to include a normal portrait. Photos must adhere to the school dress code. Suggestive poses, low necklines, and inappropriate graphics, gestures and/or props are prohibited.
When is the deadline?
All pictures are due by November 1, 2021. If you plan to use the pictures taken at LCS, you still need to see Mrs. Bartholomew by the deadline to choose which picture will be put in the yearbook. If you fail to do so, one will be chosen for you.
How do I submit my photos?
The best way is to tell your photographer which photos you want included and ask him/her to email the files (300dpi or higher) directly to
email@example.com. File names should be last name, first name.
If you have the photo files (300dpi or higher, no screen shots), email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. File names should be last name, first name.
Bring a CD or USB drive with your photos to Mrs. Bartholomew.
Hard copies can be brought to Mrs. Bartholomew. These should be labeled with the student’s name so that they can be scanned and returned.
Screen shots and gallery links do not meet the requirements and will not be accepted. You must either download the files or ask your photographer to send them to you!
Submitted photos may be scaled, flipped, and cropped as appropriate by the yearbook staff to fit in the space allotted.
Digitally submitted pictures look better in the yearbook, as long as they are sent in high quality (300 dpi or higher).
We are not authorized and WILL NOT give students the digital copy or print pictures for students from the digital copy due to photographer copyright.
We WILL return all baby photos that have been correctly labeled.